Monday, September 6, 2010

Harmony Union School District
Special Board Meeting

Thursday, September 9
5:15 pm, Tan Oak Room
(Stay right past the main office and go straight on back.)


The Board has decided that a special meeting to discuss the signage art proposed by Patrick Amiot and commissioned by the Harmony ARK is necessary to get a feel for public opinion on the matter and discuss further options. Come down and let them know what you think!


Also, I'm back! And…I've got cute little magnets that look like this and can go on your fridge or any other metallic surface! Drop me a line at jez@sonic.net or POB 512 Bodega Bay, CA  94923 with your snail mail address and I'll send one out to you. Limited supply, so get yours now!


Thanks, dear reader. Stay tuned to these pages and I will continue to bring you the best in the West! And feel free to tell your friends…
West County Wire
Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment